Sunday, December 17, 2006

Hello all!

well hello good people of this world,
I decided to start a blog just to get things off my chest. To see if im not the only person with weird thoughts about certain things and just to rant about my life.
To give you a little info about myself (but not alot) im in the army, in iraq right now. so i will try to explain things as best i can. I will be calling myself "Cheza" in this blog but other than that. oh and i am pagan so i will be talking about that so dont get offended all u christians out there.
All i can say is thanks for reading and hope to get good feedback.


So for my first thought of the day......I saw the trailer for the newest "Die Hard" movie and was jumping up and down like a little girl at an Backstreet concert. the world needed John Clayton (or however you spell it) and yay that he's finally here. I soo loved those cop movies from the 80's like Lethal Weapon. They dont make shows like that anymore. So i was thinking what movie or movies are like the old 80's movies? If you can think of any please tell me cause i came up with nothing!
tootles for now

No comments: